Here are perfect examples of a beautiful New England Day. Still interested in working with the seals? Our marine mammal staff have the opportunity to be outdoors in all types of weather. New Years Eve 2008 is definitely one for us to remember and to utilize all those extras layers that you may have seen in the previous post Winterize Me.
Marine Mammal Trainers
Bookmark and Share
View all video posts on one page.
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (21)
- #92: Painting Pinnipeds
- #91: Toothbrushing 103: The Sonicare Brush
- #90: Wild Harp Seal Visits Downtown Boston
- #89: Toothbrushing 102: The Rotary Toothbrush
- #88: Exhibit Makeover Update 3
- #87: Blondie Has More Fun
- #86: Come To My Window (My 2nd Behavior)
- #85: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall ...
- #84: Cold Tsunami
- #83: Tooth Brushing 101
- #82: Seals in the News
- #81: Just Another Day at the Office
- #80: New Year's Resolution
- #79: Training in New England
- ▼ January (14)
We train the Aquarium's Atlantic harbor seals and Northern fur seals for enrichment and to build a trusting relationship that allows for regular medical checkups. Read our posts to learn about what's new with the animals and how we train behaviors.
Come see what's happening